Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happiness Enfolding

Chicago is a dreamland. It's like Disneyland mixed with Colonial Williamsburg wrapped up with bow tie and presented with a side order of Dr. Who meets Gregory Peck. Yeah, it's been a VERY good day. After the normal morning routine, I got an emailed reply from the admissions counselor at Dominican saying that I GOT IN (this is after feeling like I should send them an email asking about my status)- I got accepted last year, but I was trying to apply for this fall. Well, um, according to her I'm in and she's doing something about my status so that I can register. I am already going full time at Loyola, and for right now, I think that one class at Dominican may be all that I can take. It really depends upon the class schedule. That's the one thing that I'm worried about. I only want to go part-time at Dominican due to the full-time Loyola schedule, but it's really tbd about how things are going to go.

But still...here I've been minding my own business, so to speak, and then BAM! You're in, congrats, and let's get things going. Had I re-applied during my original intention time, when I first got out there, that could have been seriously disastrous. At least, that kind of potential. But now, ...HOW I am going to do this, I have no idea. Truly. I'm just HAPPY! I may not be bounding off the walls because I don't really do that all that often, but today at the knitting shop I was going crazy! Just HAPPY and tickled to pieces and totally doing beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment